• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export pdf to powerpoint not fully editable

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exported a pdf to powerpoint. However not all text and images in the powerpoint is editable. What can I do to make the Powerpoint slide fully editable?

Thanks

TOPICS
Export PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Es353295394vb6,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please let us know how you have exported PDF to PowerPoint file. Did you check if the same text and images are editable in PDF? 

Can you share both files with us so we can have a look? Also, let us know what exactly happens when you try to edit it on PowerPoint. It can be an issue on PowerPoint.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi
Thanks for your reply. Please see attachments

When I use the edit button not all texts and images in the document is editable. How can I select all texts and images to be editable, not only some parts. I also enclosed a Powerpoint slide which was exported from pdf. Here you can see the result. Please advise. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Es353295394vb6,

Thank you for sharing the image file.

However, to check the root cause of this behavior, we will need the original PowerPoint file and PDF. With the image, we cannot notice what is causing this issue. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources