• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How avoid rotated pages in pdf export to Word

New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a scanned .pdf file in the Danish language. It is in portrait in my Document Cloud. I select the file to be exported to Word so that I can then do a translation to English after the Danish words are OCR'd. The file is created in Word in landscape format and only a few words are recognized.  Most of the file is turned into a picture.  The source file has 99% of the words in portrait format, but there are a few words printed in vertical in the margins.  I assume this is confusing the export conversion program. Can this be overidden?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zeaj,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

If you are still experiencing this problem and looking for the solution, then you may send the file to us to test the same at our end.

It seems to be a file specific issue which might be because font used to make the pdf has not been embedded correctly or missing in MS word.

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

Regards,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources