Feb 10, 2015 Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

needing help converting pdf's offline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi danac69766799,

If you need to convert files offline, you'll need to use Acrobat. (ExportPDF is an online service, which requires an Internet connection). If you don't have Acrobat, you are welcome to try it for free for 30 days. You can download the trial from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat.html.

In Acrobat, choose File > Save as Other > Microsoft Word > Word Document.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi danac69766799,

If you need to convert files offline, you'll need to use Acrobat. (ExportPDF is an online service, which requires an Internet connection). If you don't have Acrobat, you are welcome to try it for free for 30 days. You can download the trial from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat.html.

In Acrobat, choose File > Save as Other > Microsoft Word > Word Document.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2015 Feb 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sara,I think I downloaded the incorrect program for my computer. I was needing the one that you can use on or off line could you please let me know what I can do to fix this or if it is possible. Thanks much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi danac69766799,

It looks like you purchased the Adobe PDF Pack, which is an online service. If you need to convert offline, then you need Acrobat. I can swap your Adobe PDF Pack subscription for an Acrobat subscription, if you'd like. Please check out this page for information about pricing for Acrobat Pro and Standard: Pricing | Adobe Acrobat XI

If you'd like to switch, let me know!

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sara, 

So it only has a monthly of 19.99 correct. I know on the one I purchased was like 80 something for the whole year. Can you give me a quote for how much it would be for the year please or what difference I will be out switching it to the adobe pro so that not all of my work has to be done online.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources