• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I save a file that I converted from pdf to a Word document to my computer?

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted a pdf to Word, but can't figure out how to save the Word document to my hard drive.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi jeffrey sg,

When you convert a file, it's automatically stored in your Acrobat.com online account. You can download your files by following these steps:

1. Log in to your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/files.
  2. Select the file or files that you want to download.
  3. Click Download at the top of the Files list. Your files will be downloaded to the Downloads folder on your computer.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jeffrey sg,

When you convert a file, it's automatically stored in your Acrobat.com online account. You can download your files by following these steps:

1. Log in to your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/files.
  2. Select the file or files that you want to download.
  3. Click Download at the top of the Files list. Your files will be downloaded to the Downloads folder on your computer.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did what you suggested, but the file is not in my downloads folder.  Any other suggestions?

Jeff Godwin DVM

[private information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Well, that is odd. Have you tried searching for the file after you download it? I wonder if it's downloading to a different folder (thought that would be strange.)

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter what I do I can not download to my desktop (or to any part of my computer) pdf files that I converted to word files.  I purchased this program to do precisely that.  You have added many, many ways to upload .pdfs.  I do not need that.  I can do that in word.  What I need is to place the .pdfs in Adobe and download them as docx on my desktop so I can work with them.  

I do not see a Download icon at the top of my files list.  I only see "download as .pdf which is precisely what I do NOT want at this point.  I need these files converted to docx so I can work on them and perhaps re-save them as .pdfs.  This should not be this difficult.  I will buy another program if this can not be solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources