• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do download PDF file to my computer

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted a P'DF to a word document.  Now I need to download to my computer to work with it .  There is no save file to or download to instructions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi marioo7818309,

To download a file from your Acrobat.com online account, do the following:

1. Log in to your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/files.
  2. Select the file that you want to download.
  3. Click the Download link at the top of the file list.

Your file will be downloaded to the Downloads folder on your computer.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marioo7818309,

To download a file from your Acrobat.com online account, do the following:

1. Log in to your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/files.
  2. Select the file that you want to download.
  3. Click the Download link at the top of the file list.

Your file will be downloaded to the Downloads folder on your computer.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, the download icon is no longer there when I get convert a document.  All I can do it share a link?  Help!  I need to send as a document to a client ASAP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response.

Could you please let us know how you are converting the document? And how you are trying to download the PDF?

It would be helpful if you can share a screenshot for better understanding. 

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  thank you for your help!

I actually had success finally, found a download icon ( it must have moved to a new placement on the page), but it's all good now.

Thanks for reaching out.

CDM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no download icon. I'm working on a MAC platform. Does anyone else have this issue? I cannot download my document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same here! How can I dowload docs froma Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheila,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Would you mind telling us from which location you are trying to download the documents?

If you are trying to download the document from a third-party website and do not find any download button, I would suggest contacting the support team for the respective website.

If you are trying to download the PDF from your Acrobat Online account, please refer to the steps suggested below:

1. Sign in to your Adobe Acrobat Online account (https://acrobat.adobe.com/).

2. Go to the Documents tab.

3. Click on the file from the list to open it.

4. click on the 3 dots provided at the top right corner along with other options.

5. Select Download the file from the drop-down.

Hope the information helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have made a simple process very complicated.  The download button is not apparent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John26765195i1vd,

Thank you for reaching out.

We appreciate your suggestion/ feedback. You may share your suggestion/ feedback directly with the team via the following page: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did this twice. I'm showing a screenshot of what I get:

leticiam8307069_0-1697728230859.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @leticiam8307069,

you can try another alternative, which would be to log in to: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents/ and then click the three dots to the right of the file name and download the file.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is unecesarily bysantyne and adds labor where you should be helping to save it. There should be a handy button on Acrobat. I know you want to keep everyone in your ecosystem but that is increasingly what is making me re-think using Adobe suite at all. You’re practically hanging by Photoshop and Lighrtoom alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution has now been taken away.  It only allows you to digitally share the document now - not to down load it.

Why?  I want to store it on MY computer please.  How do I do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2023 Nov 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having the same issue. I have gone into the link yu suggested above and signed in, however, non of my documents are there. This is very confusing and frustrating.....

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2023 Nov 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so l finally worked out you have to share it to the cloud first....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Joanne33842607di8l,

Thanks for letting us know that you were able to work out the issue.

The solution only works if your files are already stored in the cloud storage. 

If they are saved in the internal storage, it wouldn't be possible to simply pull out a file from one device's storage into another until uploaded to the cloud.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so where is that "download link".  Can you point to it ?  

Is there an easier way to download a file that is sent through email rather than opening the cloud version on the web ?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Hans28228229djmr,

Hope you are doing well. 

To download a file that is saved on the Cloud Library, you can go to https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/documents/

click on the three dots on the extreme right of the file name you want to download-> click on download on the drop down that comes up.

Hope this helps.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having the same issue. The document I want to dowload is a pdf in my creative cloud files. 

THE THREE DOTS DO NOT PROPOSE DOWNLOAD button. it only proposed to share the link or delete permanently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@morgane35377122nz0y Thanks for sharing the screenshot. 

The section where you are in the publish section, or to better frame it, the files that appear here are shared links and cannot be downloaded simply by clicking the three dots.

To download files from there, open the file-> then click the download icon or save a local copy.

Hope this helps.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I download multiple files from cloud - I get a zip error for all my files in one go - how many can I download at a time please.

What is the point of uploading files if I cannot get them back easily?

What exactly is happening in Feburary - are you deleting all my cloud files - in one email it says no, in the help file online it says yes

I was an Adobe fan - now looking at alternatives, very disappointed

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2023 Dec 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MattDurcan,

I tried going to https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/docuements/ and tried downloading a folder directly to my system.

It took some time to complete creating the zip file due to the number of files within the folder but it went through.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot or screen recording of the issue with me for a better understanding and assistance?

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am still having massive issues with Adobe Acrobat's inability to "Download" meaning: any files I created on Acrobat via my iPhone is then automatically uploaded to the extremely confusing Acrobat files viewer (if you can call it that) from there I CON NOT DOWNLOAD the file I created to my Hard Drive... unless I "save as" and save a copy.
The lack of clarity and extreme complication to a simple process is astounding even for Adobe's standards.
Clearly this is a desperate attempt to force the user to use the hapless Adobe Cloud
MAC OS 11.7.10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources