• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I access documents I created on Adobe Scan?

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Adobe Scan on my phone and saved the documents. Now I come to my PC, sign in to adobe.com, and click on options that seem to have something to do with Document Cloud, but I do not see a place to access my docs.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Hi Chris.rogers,

If I understand your query correctly, that you are willing to see the documents on cloud that you have scanned using Adobe Scan app?

You must save your scanned document to the "Document Cloud" to, only then you would be able to access that pdf file from web or your desktop application.

Here are the steps for how you can save  the scanned file to Document Cloud- Scanning Documents — Adobe Scan Help  || Scanning Documents — Adobe Scan Help 

You may check your files on "Document Clo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chris.rogers,

If I understand your query correctly, that you are willing to see the documents on cloud that you have scanned using Adobe Scan app?

You must save your scanned document to the "Document Cloud" to, only then you would be able to access that pdf file from web or your desktop application.

Here are the steps for how you can save  the scanned file to Document Cloud- Scanning Documents — Adobe Scan Help  || Scanning Documents — Adobe Scan Help 

You may check your files on "Document Cloud" storage on web- Adobe Document Cloud , Sign In with the same Adobe ID and password.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources