• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I convert a 750 page PDF with no photos to Word? It keeps telling me the file is too large.

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to convert a PDF file to a Word document. The original owner of the file is deceased, and I'm trying to help my computer-iterate grandmother out. I bought the upgrader to convert the PDF to Word, but it is not working for me. The document is 750 pages, no photos or graphics. I'm wondering if there's a way for me to convert it in smaller sections.

Thank you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Hi Tiffanyh,

As per your account information, I see that you are a subscriber of Adobe Export PDF service.

Document cloud services has a file size limit to upload. If you file size is 100MB or more, then the conversion would be failed.

You may refer to the- File size limitations

As you mentioned about workaround, you can split the document's pages and save it in two parts to reduce the file size. But that is possible with the help of Adobe Acrobat DC not Adobe Reader DC (the one you are using). Using the Adobe PDF printer, Acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tiffanyh,

As per your account information, I see that you are a subscriber of Adobe Export PDF service.

Document cloud services has a file size limit to upload. If you file size is 100MB or more, then the conversion would be failed.

You may refer to the- File size limitations

As you mentioned about workaround, you can split the document's pages and save it in two parts to reduce the file size. But that is possible with the help of Adobe Acrobat DC not Adobe Reader DC (the one you are using). Using the Adobe PDF printer, Acrobat

Or this can also be achieved if you you can compress or reduce the file size with any other app that you use to do.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources