• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I convert PDF to WORD? I have a free trial.

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2014 Oct 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a free trial offer to convert PDF to WORD, however when I attempt to convert a pdf it wants me to pay for the service. How do I use the free trial I signed up for moments ago?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi using free trial,

There is not, actually, a free trial of ExportPDF. Did you perhaps start an Acrobat 30-day trial? If you have Acrobat, you can save a PDF directly to Word format by choosing File > Save as Other > Microsoft Word > Word Document.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi using free trial,

There is not, actually, a free trial of ExportPDF. Did you perhaps start an Acrobat 30-day trial? If you have Acrobat, you can save a PDF directly to Word format by choosing File > Save as Other > Microsoft Word > Word Document.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2014 Oct 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you indeed have the Acrobat trial installed, make sure you open the PDF you want to convert in Acrobat, not in Adobe Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to convert a Word document to PDF with a free trial I just signed up for.  Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lori29511418k0h5,

Thank you for reaching out.

To convert the Word document to PDF, please refer to the steps suggested in the following help document: https://adobe.ly/3TcS28u.

Let us know if you experience any issues.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources