• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I create a clickable contents page in an existing PDF document

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use a PDF document with over 100 pages and several chapters. I would like to create a contents page at the beginning, so readers can simply click on the chapter or section we are discussing without having to scroll through the whole document.  Is there a quick and easy way to do this?  Or would I have to create the whole document from the start again?  Do I need a different version of Adobe Acrobat?

Any help at all would be useful, thanks

Jude

TOPICS
How to , Organize PDF pages , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jude,

Hope you are doing well and thank you for reaching out!

To create a page of content in the PDF, you will need Acrobat Pro DC. We have checked that you are currently using Adobe Acrobat Export PDF which is an Adobe Document Cloud service that lets you reuse valuable content stored in PDF files. Instead of retyping the information, use your Export PDF subscription to turn PDF files into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, and RTF (rich text format) documents.

In Acrobat, you may create link on the PDF content page using the Edit PDF tool. Please refer to the steps suggested in the following help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/links-attachments-pdfs.html.

If you ned to create a new page, you may add blank page using Insert option under the Organize Pages tool.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources