• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Disable "Add a storage Account" in Adobe Reader DC

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From a corporate standpoint, We do not want our users storing IP related documents on the web or cloud storage. This option would violate our internal ssecurity policy. We would like to lock this down in Adobe Reader DC and not give our user the option to do this.

Also, we will be deplying this to a large group of users so the package will need to be editied to do this.

I have already looked over the options in Admin Studio and haven't found a way to switch this off.

Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Hi RichV,

As per the description above , you want to disable the Online features in the Adobe Reader DC, Is that correct?

Please follow the steps and instructions from the following thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1829808

You may also refer to the link: Online features — Acrobat Customization Wizard DC for Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RichV,

As per the description above , you want to disable the Online features in the Adobe Reader DC, Is that correct?

Please follow the steps and instructions from the following thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1829808

You may also refer to the link: Online features — Acrobat Customization Wizard DC for Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

I have one more question. If I may..

I want to be able to remove all the Tools that say “Add” and keep the ones that say “open”

The purpose is I already have users in my company that are assign Acrobat, I have other that only need reader. I want to avoid them being able to purchase Acrobat on their own. If they need to edit, then we will purchase a license though out Enterprise Licensing.

Is this possible?

~Rich

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RichV,

You may refer to the link: Permanently close the Tools pane in Acrobat Reader DC

To hide the toolbars permanently, you can use the Adobe Customization Wizard and can also refer to the thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1817184

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, your fast..

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources