• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to edit pdf's??

New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid the Adobe PDF Pack of $71.88 per year, yet I cannot edit mu PDF's. How do I edit my PDF's?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Hi there!

As shared by TSN, PDF Pack doesn't include editing feature. Since you are willing to edit a PDF document in that case you need to get the subscription for Adobe Acrobat DC. Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services. With it, you can access tools, manage documents, and track the ones you've shared for viewing, review, and signature.

Here is a list of all the services that you avail with the PDF Pack: Using Document Cloud Web apps and services | Adobe PDF Pack

Hope this a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What want you change?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the Acrobat program. The inexpensive PDF Pack doesn’t give editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

As shared by TSN, PDF Pack doesn't include editing feature. Since you are willing to edit a PDF document in that case you need to get the subscription for Adobe Acrobat DC. Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services. With it, you can access tools, manage documents, and track the ones you've shared for viewing, review, and signature.

Here is a list of all the services that you avail with the PDF Pack: Using Document Cloud Web apps and services | Adobe PDF Pack

Hope this answers your query.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources