• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to print this file from a file that was shared through Document Cloud...

New Here ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

however, when it does, it prints the items at the top (the arrow, SHARED, the file name, search tool bar, etc.  What am I doing wrong?

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 6.41.51 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Hi Janac,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot. As per the description, when you are giving the print command, its printing the whole page along with URL, menu-bar etc.

I see what's happening in your case. The PDF document is opened on Document Cloud web, and when you are giving Ctrl+P (print) command then its printing the entire web page not just the PDF page.

• If you would like to print the pdf only, then download the PDF first. Click on the "Download" arrow available at the top menu-bar and the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Janac,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot. As per the description, when you are giving the print command, its printing the whole page along with URL, menu-bar etc.

I see what's happening in your case. The PDF document is opened on Document Cloud web, and when you are giving Ctrl+P (print) command then its printing the entire web page not just the PDF page.

• If you would like to print the pdf only, then download the PDF first. Click on the "Download" arrow available at the top menu-bar and then open the PDF using free desktop application Adobe Reader DC.
  • If not downloaded yet, then use this link Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions
  • From here you can print the PDF file easily.

This might looks a bit lengthy process, but this is how its going to work. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is ridiculous that you have to save the file to your device in order to print it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources