• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a paid account, but I can't convert pdf file to word.

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tenho uma conta paga, porém não consigo converter arquivo pdf para word.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Hi,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are unable to convert pdf file to word, is that correct?

We tried finding the subscription related details for your account using the email address you are logged into the forums, but no details were found.

Do you have any other email address associated with the purchase?

Also, let us know if you are trying to convert pdf file in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat desktop application?

What issue you are facing when trying to convert pdf file to word? I

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are unable to convert pdf file to word, is that correct?

We tried finding the subscription related details for your account using the email address you are logged into the forums, but no details were found.

Do you have any other email address associated with the purchase?

Also, let us know if you are trying to convert pdf file in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat desktop application?

What issue you are facing when trying to convert pdf file to word? Is there any error message?

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

[email address removed from a public forum for your protection and per forum guidelines]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. You can try

[email address removed from a public forum for your protection and per forum guidelines]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is definitely

for Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Janet271926845k7k,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please let us know if you are experiencing issues with the service.

If yes, share the steps you do.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an account for Adobe Export

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid but you cant find my account????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you want my email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I wasting my time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so much for Adobe service.  Im wasting my time  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony28954241m2r7,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the delay in response.

We see that you have an Adobe Acrobat Export PDF plan. Adobe Acrobat Export PDF is an Adobe Document Cloud service.

To access the service, you will need to sign in to the Acrobat Online account (https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/). Use your Adobe ID to sign in and then go to the Convert tab to export PDF to the following format files: editable Microsoft Word, Excel, and RTF (rich text format) documents. 

For more information on Acrobat PDF Pack, refer to the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/faq/adobe-exportpdf-faq.html

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My email is djkessell45@gmail.com. PW is APDFgemmaof 9616#. I have had this account since 2016. Since getting my new DELL computer I have not had access to my Adobe account. Could you rectify this?

I am trying to convert an existing PDF file to Word.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why are you able to find my account to charge me every month but cannot find my account when I want to use what i pay for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bernadette,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please let us know the issue you are experiencing with the service.

Do you receive any error messages? If yes, share the screenshot of the message.

Let us know if the issue is already resolved.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes we are trying to convert a pdf file to edit and make changes to it on resume please help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Morris,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble.

Please let us know how you are trying to create PDF.

Are you experiencing issues in creating PDF or editing PDF? 

Do your receive any error messages? If yes, please share the screenshot with us.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to convert a PDF to word for years. Every time I try to do it I purchase a subscription to Adobe which I absolutely despise. It never works. It never takes you anywhere. It can never do something as simple as converting a PDF to word. It just keeps sending you to a page to sign up for Adobe over and over and over and over and over. I'm going to cancel everything again and go somewhere else and get the same document converted because nobody works in Adobe chat except the automated chat. It's a complete garbage system. It blows my mind that it has the value that it does when it can't do the simplest thing in the world like converting a PDF to a word doc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2023 Nov 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maureen.iboko@hse.ie, thats my email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Se você possui uma conta paga e está enfrentando dificuldades para converter um arquivo PDF para Word, aqui estão algumas etapas que você pode seguir:

1. Verifique sua Conexão: Certifique-se de que você está conectado à sua conta paga e que sua conexão com a internet está estável.

2. Acesse as Configurações da Conta: Verifique as configurações de sua conta paga para garantir que todas as funcionalidades estejam habilitadas corretamente.

3. Atualize o Navegador ou Aplicativo: Se estiver utilizando um navegador, certifique-se de estar utilizando a versão mais recente. Se estiver usando um aplicativo, verifique se há atualizações disponíveis.

4. Contate o Suporte Técnico: Se o problema persistir, entre em contato com o suporte técnico da plataforma que você está utilizando. Eles podem fornecer assistência personalizada para resolver o problema.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources