• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help with this error - Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension.

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help - I"m getting this error - Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension.

Adobe Send for Signature !@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

I am able to access the document cloud using in Incognito mode

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anniep,

Looking at the error message shared above, I assume that you are referring to the conversion from PDF to other file format or you are working on Dropbox? One of your extensions/add-ons is probably blocking part of Dropbox.

You must try to clear your cache/browsing history and try again. You can also try Chrome in incognito mode, or try another browser.

If it is a conversion error, then you may try it through desktop application Adobe Reader DC Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Definately, it also work on minecraft server test also.
By @kathyb57031962

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension.

I've never had this problem before - waht's going on - please help - under deadline!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to Send for Signature a PDF - no conversion - I uploaded it - shows up but can't send

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run into the same error message for "Send for Signature". How did you solved your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Linc,

Have you tried the suggestion given in the correct answer above? Try accessing the Document Cloud service in Incognito mode and check if you can bypass the error?

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same error message when trying to use the 'Send for Signature' section of Adobe Document Cloud.

I do not want to use Incognito mode...it should work in normal mode. Any suggestions how to remove the extension that is blocking it from working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, it was the Adobe "Convert to PDF" extension that was causing the issue. Others have reported fixing it simply by clearing your browser cache though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try adding https://   in the address bar to secure the website. It was the only thing that worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing a same problem and was looking for solution  about minecraft servers down, now after a one month got a answer on adobe . Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources