• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JPG to PDF conversion issues

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased Adobe PDF Services. I have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. I tried to convert a .JPG that was created in photoshop to a .PDF. It renders the image as a negative, for instance the white background of my .JPG now has a black background as a converted .PDF and the images have been rendered like negatives. I can send the images to someone for assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Krissyann,

The .JPG image that you are trying to convert to a pdf, was that conversion done online via https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf 

or using the desktop application Adobe Reader DC?

If you are trying the conversion with the desktop app then try it online and see the result.

Also, the quality of a converted document depends on the quality of file you start with. So you may check with a different .JPG and try converting it to a pdf.

You can share the file with us, we would test the same at our end and will let you know the result.

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha,

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes it was done online under 'convert PDF' here https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf

It's a high quality JPG. created in Photoshop. I will send you the files in the email provided. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Krissyann,

Thanks for sharing the files with us. We have checked the same and tried the conversion online, and the issue is reproducible at our end as well.

We have escalated this further to concern team and as soon as we will hear from them, will update you about the same.

If there is an urgent requirement, then we can convert the .JPG files using Acrobat DC (desktop application) which is giving the appropriate result after conversion and send it to you? 

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. If you can do the conversion on your end and send it to me that

would be much appreciated!

Krissy Skuback, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Krissy,

We have sent the converted pdf file to the email through which you have initially shared the original pdfs with us. You may please check and confirm.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Was a reason for this error ever found as I am experiencing the same problem.

Many thanks,

Shelley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

I am experiencing same problem, the images turned dark (negative), do we know the root cause of it or might it be some thing in the JPG file cause the problem.

thanks

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue as well, is there something I can do on my end to get a correct pdf conversion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources