• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My PDF keeps telling me to upgrade even though I have an account already‎

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Adobe PDF Pack, Annual subscription that expires January 2018. My computer crashed last month and I have had to reinstall my apps. I have downloaded the PDF app but every time I try to use it I am just told to upgrade to Pro. Am desperate as I need to convert a PDF urgently

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dianan,

As per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe PDFPack service, Is that correct?

As per the records, you have an active subscription of Adobe PDFPack, Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services. With it, you can easily create, combine, sign, and send PDF files online. You can also convert PDF files into editable Word or Excel files.

You cannot edit PDF files with Adobe PDF Pack. You need Acrobat DC to edit PDF files.

Sign in to Adobe Document Cloud at https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password, and can use the services.

You may also download Adobe Reader DC(Free Desktop version) and sign in with your Adobe ID and password to use the service.

To download Adobe Reader DC: https://acrobat.adobe.com/in/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html

Keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thanks for reply. Unfortunately when I press on either of the links you sent me I am directed straight back to the Forum page! And I dont know what to do from there as nothing seems obvious. Can you just tell me how I can access the features I have paid for.  I have already spent 3 days trying to sort this out.  Surely there must be a direct link? Or is this a way of getting paid customers like myself to upgrade?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here !

How user unfriendly can it get at Adobe??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And using a different browser??

This means Adobe does not design its products to be used by the browser that is used by more than half of all computer users?

Same question how user unfriendly can you get?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that link too same problem over and over.

I guess the only thinkg Adobe wants us to do is to get more paid items.

I am really really disappointed in this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this in the Firefox browser and there it seems to work !

I am not happy at all with this.  Why does it connect with a Microsoft One drive account but does not do the job when you use a Microsoft Browser?

This is really user unfriendly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dianan,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

To use the Adobe PDFPack service, log in on https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf

You can also download and install the Adobe Reader DC: https://acrobat.adobe.com/in/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html

Once the software is installed, sign in with the Adobe Id and password.

Please use a different Browser like Chrome Or Firefox Or Safari to open above links.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have given up on this and have now tried to upgrade but every time I try it tells me to contact customer support. The site is so confusing there doesnt actually seem to be an option to do so - just forums.  Please sort out asap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dianan,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. As I informed you earlier that you have an active subscription to Adobe PDFPack service under the email address you used to sign in on Adobe forums.

In order to use the service, please log in on https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe Id and password.

If you have installed the free Acrobat Reader DC, please make sure you are logged in with your Adobe Id and password and can use the Adobe PDFPack services.

But if you try to Edit any PDF file, you will get a message to upgrade to Acrobat as Edit PDF files service in not available in Acrobat Reader.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned, I have tried to upgrade but keep being told I have to contact Customer Support in order to complete the process.  But I cant find a specific link to Customer Support?  Please i just want to get on with this now - I find your website a complete mess - so please can you get someone to upgrade me now.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dianan,

If you want to upgrade the free Acrobat Reader DC, please contact the support team through the following link: Contact Customer Care

Sign in with your Adobe Id and password.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link just takes me back to the forum and whatever link I follow from then on I jut go round in circles.  PLEASE can I jut upgrade from my Adobe PDF pack up to the next level.  As I have already said I have tried several times and it just keeps telling me to contact Customer Support!!  Please can someone just do this for me???? And please do not ask me to follow another link that just takes me back to the forum page - I need an actual link to the person/department that can actually help me!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dianan,

I have sent you an email with the information you requested. Please check the email which you used to sign in on Adobe Forums.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dianan,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused, but I have thoroughly tested the issue at our end on multiple machines, but we did not find anything as the link is directing to the account: https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf

As per my understanding, it seems to be a browser issue i.e. Microsoft browser as you mentioned that you were able to use the services with Firefox.

I will suggest, try resetting the browser and make sure you don't loose the Bookmarks and saved passwords, or can try reinstalling the Browser.

Update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources