• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My pdf photo files all look like photo negatives

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help please, my pdf photo files, which I've converted from jpg files all look like negatives. What happened? I used the CMYK colours, which the printing company, I work with, requests. In Photoshop. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Hello Jutta,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. The options are available in Acrobat/Reader, and with your description, it seems that you are using to preview the PDF files in Photoshop, Am I correct?

The record does show that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack services, you can access the services thorugh the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf

Try opening the PDF on a browser like a Chrome or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference in the appearance.

I

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Juttal,

As per the description above, the PDF photo files look like a Photo negative, Is that correct?

Try replacing the PDF's foreground and background colors, navigate to Edit>Preferences>Accessibility>Replace Document Colors and see if this brings any difference.

You may also refer and try the suggestion from the following KB doc Negative/Inverse/Reverse color

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anand,

thank you for your kind help. Unfortunately both options didn't work in my case, the printer option nor replace document colours option.

It's the first time I use PDF Pack, since I've bought it, but I am in correnspondence with a colleague who uses an older version (one or two years). And the same photo files look as they should. In her case, she can change the colour profile directly under the editing menu. In my version, this option isn't there anymore.

Kind regards

Jutta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Jutta,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. The options are available in Acrobat/Reader, and with your description, it seems that you are using to preview the PDF files in Photoshop, Am I correct?

The record does show that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack services, you can access the services thorugh the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf

Try opening the PDF on a browser like a Chrome or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference in the appearance.

If you are opening the PDF file in Adobe Reader or Acrobat, try the following suggestions:

• Edit>Preferences>Under Page Content information>select Show Large images
  • Try changing the resolution once.
  • Edit>Preferences>Change the Default Transparency Blending Color Space.

Check if these setting changes bring any differences.

If you are using Photoshop to preview the PDF files, you may have to contact the Photoshop Support team through Photoshop

If it's with Acrobat/Reader and specific to one PDF file, is it possible to share the PDF file with us?

To share the file, please use Adobe Send feature, upload the file, share the link to files via private message only, How Do I Send Private Message

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources