• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Converter Program

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue converting PDF documents to word or excel.  when I click on 'Export to PDF' the converter button I receive an error message, ' an error occurred while signing in.'  when I go to sign in to the Adobe site, I am directed to a plans & Products page.  before, I would be directed to an Adobe PDF conversion page.  How do we fix this?

bob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Hello Bob,

We're sorry for the trouble you had with Adobe ExportPDF services, try exporting the PDF file through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

The record shows that you have an active subscription to Adobe ExportPDF service, if you are using the freeware Adobe Reader desktop app and getting the error message, please sign out from Adobe Reader, reboot the machine once

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Bob,

We're sorry for the trouble you had with Adobe ExportPDF services, try exporting the PDF file through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

The record shows that you have an active subscription to Adobe ExportPDF service, if you are using the freeware Adobe Reader desktop app and getting the error message, please sign out from Adobe Reader, reboot the machine once and then sign back in Adobe Reader with your current Adobe ID and password.

Then check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after updating Adobe Reader and try exporting the PDF file.

Are you not able to export one PDF or facing issue with all the PDF files? Try exporting any other PDF file and check.

For more troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

[Edited response, moving from Acrobat Reader to Adobe Document Cloud ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources