• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF file will not save as word doc

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to convert a pdf file to a word doc and I get a fail alarm...any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Hi Umbertoc,

I apologize for the delay in response to your query.

Adobe Export PDF is not an application that will find in the "Control Panel". It is a "Document Cloud Service" and Adobe Acrobat's feature that helps you exporting a pdf document to other format.

I assume they must be referring to uninstalling the Adobe Reader DC app.

• You may check if there is any update which is pending for Adobe Reader DC, Open Adobe Reader DC>Help>Check for update.
  • Click on the upper right hand side and try "Sign Ou

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I', having the same problem too, it' 3 days it doesn't work.

Pls, can someone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem, Deleted Export file & it worked fine after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello teeitup,

i would like to try your suggestion and delete the "Export file" but... where can I find this "Export file" you're talking about?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you are on a desktop computer;

Click on the globe at the bottom left of your screen

Click on Control Panel.

Click on Uninstall a program.

Find Adobe Export. Highlight Adobe Export & go to the top of the screen & click on uninstall.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Teeitup,

I tried to follow your instructions but i have no "Adobe Export" installed on my pc.

There is some other way to solve this issue?

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Umbertoc,

I apologize for the delay in response to your query.

Adobe Export PDF is not an application that will find in the "Control Panel". It is a "Document Cloud Service" and Adobe Acrobat's feature that helps you exporting a pdf document to other format.

I assume they must be referring to uninstalling the Adobe Reader DC app.

• You may check if there is any update which is pending for Adobe Reader DC, Open Adobe Reader DC>Help>Check for update.
  • Click on the upper right hand side and try "Sign Out" and "Sign In" in the application once.
  • Also, you may check if there is any security software which might be causing interruption. For testing purpose, turn that off for a while.

(Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.)

If the problem still persist, then you may uninstall the application using cleaner tool- Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs  and download again- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Also, check with any other file than the one you have been trying to export.

If it is specific to one PDF, is it possible to share the PDF file with us so that we can test the same at our end?

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

Let us know if it still doesn't make any changes.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mikel,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused. The pdf file that you are referring to is that one specific pdf or you have been getting this error with multiple files? Was it "Conversion Failure" message that you have been receiving?

How exactly you tried the conversion? Was it online through the https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf or through the desktop application Adobe Reader DC?

Refer to the help document and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested here- File conversion error | ExportPDF 

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akki_24, i'm still having this problem with all the files i'm trying to convert PDF to word.

The fact is that if i try to convert a PDF to Word via web browser, it works.

If i try to do it via Acrobat Reader DC app (Windows), it tells me that is "impossible to load "<file>.pdf" - an error is occurred during file loading" (sorry if i mispelled... I tried to translate from italian!).

I also tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, but nothing changed.

Any help would be appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources