• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prepopulated message box

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Sign to send the same document with the same message to a number of people.  I'd like to create a template that includes the message so that I don't have to inout that information each time.  Can I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Monicac,

As per the description above, you want to create a template so that you can reuse the message information, Is that correct?

You can easily create template in Adobe Sign, please refer to the following KB docs which explain how to create a template in Adobe Sign Create a template |

Use a Library Template to send an agreement

You may also refer to Create a library template

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have used that feature to create a template with my document and title.  What I can't find in those tutorials is a way to have the associated message pre-set to my own message.  I also can't figure out if it's possible to have the default setting changed from signing in order to signing in any order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources