• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Export PDF" has disappeared from the "tools" page.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alla pagina "strumenti" è scomparso "esporta PDF" . Non ho più la possibilità di trasformare i pdf in Word o excel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Hi Fabriziod,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

There was an intermittent issue going on with the Document Cloud service which has effected the tool accessibility. I believe you are referring to the desktop application Adobe Reader DC?

This issue should have now been resolved. But if you are sill looking for the resolution, so you may check the following steps-

1- Sign Out and Sign In back in the application.

2- Search for the "Export PDF" tool in the tool search option -

3- Still does

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fabriziod,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

There was an intermittent issue going on with the Document Cloud service which has effected the tool accessibility. I believe you are referring to the desktop application Adobe Reader DC?

This issue should have now been resolved. But if you are sill looking for the resolution, so you may check the following steps-

1- Sign Out and Sign In back in the application.

2- Search for the "Export PDF" tool in the tool search option -

3- Still doesn't work, uninstall the app using cleaner tool- Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs and reinstall it Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions 

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources