• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"FAILED Shared Files" error message

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System seems to load files and provides the link as usual.  When the receivers get the link, it tells them the files are not available.  When I look up the Shared Files log, it shows the files, but says "FAILED Shared Files".  If I open the shared file log, the files all seem to be there.  This is happening for all our licenses.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Hi Taraw,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

If you are still experiencing the same issue and looking for the resolution to this problem. Then please share more information to look into it further.

1- Which Adobe service you are using to share the pdf as link? I assume its Adobe Send & Track?

2- Are you using the web service or Adobe Reader DC desktop app?

3- The Send & Track feature has now been changed with the latest update of Document Cloud web interface. Try the new experi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Taraw,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

If you are still experiencing the same issue and looking for the resolution to this problem. Then please share more information to look into it further.

1- Which Adobe service you are using to share the pdf as link? I assume its Adobe Send & Track?

2- Are you using the web service or Adobe Reader DC desktop app?

3- The Send & Track feature has now been changed with the latest update of Document Cloud web interface. Try the new experience  Adobe Document Cloud

Also, Share files online with Adobe Acrobat

4- When trying to access the service, disable the firewall and antivirus (if installed)

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources