• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: How can I transfer my subscription to another computer?

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2014 Aug 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issues and I cannot get any assistance. Plus my behance and portfolio sites are empty.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi carminegangi and pbcoleman,

If you have an Acrobat subscription, you should just have to sign in (from the trial) to get your licensed version back. Are you logging in with the same Adobe ID and password that you used on the other computer?

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. It keeps thinking i’m new and the apps don’t work without a product key plus my Behance and Portfolio are missing. Please can someone help me! I’m losing money from not being able to use the apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's odd is that I just checked your account using the same email address that you use here and I don't see any order history. Are you subscribed with a different email address?

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes [private information removed by moderator] - I’ve changed this though a few weeks back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you've been able to log in since? Do you receive an error messages when you try to sign in?

What browser are you using? Have you tried clearing the browser cache and logging in again?

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a new mac. My account was perfect until I moved to a new mac. I am using safari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that it's a new setup. What happens when you try to log in? Any errors? And have you tried a different browser? Are you on Mavericks?

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running - OS X 10.9.4 What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please work through the steps in these two documents: Creative Cloud applications ask for serial number and Creative Cloud applications unexpectedly revert to trial mode | CS6, CCM

I hope they will resolve this frustrating issue.

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources