• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send for Signature function doesn't always work

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the Send for Signature function in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (on Windows 10).

Occasionally it works, but mostly I put in the email address and message, hit next, and get the error message "Could not Send.  An error has occurred. Please try again".

Trying again does not help!

It would be much less frustrating if this function worked every time I tried, so any help would be appreciated!

I have been unable to work out the difference between the ones that work and the ones that don't...

Thanks

Jewels

P.S. I am forced to post this in the reader community as there doesn't seem to be one that fits!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kiwijewels,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query. 

Could you please share the exact version of Adobe Acrobat DC you are working on? Open Acrobat DC>Help>About Acrobat DC

The Document Cloud services has been updated with the latest release, so as the Adobe Acrobat DC app and it should be fixed in next official update (19.008.20074). This update should have been automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat. If you want, you may also manually trigger the update by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.

With the latest release of Document Cloud there is significant UI change in the DC web app. You can try using the same feature through- Adobe Document Cloud 

New Send for Signature experience in Adobe Document Cloud

Please let us know If it still hasn't helped you resolving the issue. We will look into it further.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version number of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is 2018.011.20063.  I also don’t have an option within Adobe to manually trigger an update, under the help menu (see screen shot below) so I’m not sure if it has updated to the latest version or not…

[Personal information removed by the moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can not find any screenshot attached above. Here are the steps, how you can attach screenshot- https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot 

You may take the help of release notes Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader and try installing the latest update from here.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think we have moved away from the original issue of the Send for Signature function not working, but there have been so many emails, so far apart, and with each new email of yours without the email trail attached, that I am losing track of where we are up to.

The original “attachment” of me not having the option to manually trigger an update wasn’t actually attached, it was a snip pasted into the document.  I don’t see why that wouldn’t show up for you, so have pasted it again below…

Jewels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Jewels,

I apologize for not being able to reply to your last message on time.

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC version 2018.011.20063 is an older one. You may refer to the release notes here: DC Release Notes — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products  and install the latest patch 19.010.20069.

Let us know if it still doesn't fix the core issue. And if you have managed to find the solution to this problem then do let us know your findings.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources