• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscribed to PDF Pack but can't access fill & sign functions

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an active, recognised PDF pack subscription (as witnessed by "Your current plan is Adobe PDF Pack, annual" displayed at bottom of right-hand panel when I open a doc in Reader). With the pdf doc open I select "Fill & Sign" from the right-hand panel.  "Retrieving your information..." is then displayed on the right panel... but it never retrieves any info. When I try to select the "Sign" function (the fountain-pen icon) a drop-down box appears that displays and endless sequence of a blue box moving clockwise around a 2 x 2 box graphic. It no longer displays my signature (graphic) nor can I get to the "Add Signature"/"Add Initials" functions...never ending spinning boxes...  All the while my account info is present via the "Account Info" dropdown at the top right. Have tried rebooting. Can access my account through the web....  Arggggggggggghhhhhhhhh....

Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 18.03.14.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Brianswx,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, the services are restored now. Please use the services, and let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources