Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to combine PDF files 2024 error message

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using adobe acrobat on-line.

I have been able to sucessfully combine pdf files previously.

Now, no matter what I try, I cannot combine two pdf files.  These are my files, that I created.  They have no password protection or encryption.  They are pdf file type.

I have tried File>Print>Print to PDF to create a new file.

I have tried splitting an old version of previously combined files (there is only one section of the final document that needs updating) and am unable to recombine those two, newly split files.

What is going on??? why can't I combine these files?

Extremely frustrating.  

Any help appreciated thanks.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi defaultbqzpc55vi5vo,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the delay in response.

Please let us know if you cannot combine files from a particular source or any files. Share the screenshot of the error messages.

Are you using the desktop application or the Acrobat online account to combine files?

It would be helpful if you could share a screen recording of your steps. Share some sample PDFs you are trying to combine. We will get this behavior checked.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources