• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download Adobe PDFPack, so need refund and discontinue the subscription.

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been charged for the software - I don't have a download option and it doesn't work - I can't talk to a real person - how do I get my money back and out of the  system?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Hello ronaldt84304980

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not getting an option to download the Adobe PDFPack subscription which you purchased, and you to discontinue with the services and need a refund, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack subscription and it's an online service which cannot be downloaded as an application on a computer.

But you can access the services through a browser and can be accessed through

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ronaldt84304980

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not getting an option to download the Adobe PDFPack subscription which you purchased, and you to discontinue with the services and need a refund, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack subscription and it's an online service which cannot be downloaded as an application on a computer.

But you can access the services through a browser and can be accessed through desktop and mobile app Adobe Reader DC.

Access the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser.

You can also use the free desktop version of Adobe Reader DC to use the services of Adobe PDFPack, just "sign-in" with your current Adobe ID in Adobe Reader DC. To download Adobe Reader, use the URL Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

For troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign ā€¦ services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

If you wish to discontinue and get the refund, you can refer to Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

You may also contact Adobe support team for cancellation and refund Contact us | Adobe

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has my free trial been cancelled and any subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not get access to change one word in a form so I gave up on the 7 day  free trail which ends tomorrow. Please cancel my subscription. I did send an email on the 8 September but it bounched.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF pack isn't for downloading. And PDF Pack isn't for changing text. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bu the way you cannot cancel by email. And you cannot cancel by posting is a public forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jim26104663j6n0,

Sorry about the delay in response.

We have checked your account with the email address used to sign in here on the community page.

There is no subscription listed under that account. 

If you use any alternate email address, you may use the steps suggested on the following help page to cancel the subscription: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

If you experience any issues, please contact our phone support team via the number provided for your region on the following help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources