• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Adobe ExportPDF service

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid .... TWICE.... for Adobe Export and it STILL WON'T WORK!

It worked for a few months then stopped.  I paid again, not willing to go through the HUGE HASSLE it is to solve ADOBE related problems.

It STILL WONT WORK!

I waited staring at the chat screen, having written out the description, the date of purchase, etc.  in the chat box.  I waited 15 min.  Left the screen for 3 min. and found a message saying since I wasn't there they would close the chat.... including losing my screen with the problem description.   This is just a badly designed chat software.

It gets worse.  They asked me in advance to take a survey.  I thought they'd want feedback on their services but NO.  They just want to know what they can sell me.

But wait, there's more!  My problem today is with Adobe Export.  I was clear about that.  Their incompetent robots sent me to "cloud storage".   GEEZ folks.

If ADOBE ever did pay attention to userx, it could be a great company.  But I am appalled at how bad my experience has been.  And it has been like this for many years as I've had to buy other ADOBE products and run into the same bad userx.

So, if anyone knows how to get them to get my Adobe Export paid for on 11/17 service to work, LET ME KNOW!

Barbara Thornton

@Adobe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Barbara,

We apologize for the inconvenience and the bad experience you had. As per the description above, I can understand that you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF service as you have already paid for it.

I have checked the records with your current Adobe ID and found that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack subscription on your current Adobe ID.

With this, you can easily create, combine, sign, and send PDF files online. You can also convert PDF files into editable Word or Excel files.

Please use the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

For your information, the Adobe ExportPDF service is canceled from your Adobe ID and you have an active subscription to Adobe PDFPack.

For troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does NOT answer my questions!

I have my screen open to a pdf file.  On the right side I select the file

to be converted to a Word file.  I click CONVERT.  The screen goes blank,

whirs for awhile and reopens to a page to buy Adobe s/w.  That is ALL THAT

HAPPENS!

HOW DO I GET the CONVERT button to actually convert that document to word?

Last year this worked.

Barbara

PS... typically bad userx.  You tell me what to do if your answer was

correct.  But NOT if it was not correct.

Managing Partner

[Personal info removed by Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is INSANE!

My documents that I want to edit pop up with a right hand bar that invites

me to CONVERT.  Why would Adobe set that up making it so easy ..... yet

once I renewed the subscription it stopped working.

Now I have to somehow open a new website?  EVERY TIME I WANT TO CONVERT?

I want the service I had before - not this crazy thing.  How do I get it

back?

Barbara Thornton

Managing Partner

[personal info removed by mode: email, phone number]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the additional information which you did not mention  in the first post. With the above description, It  seems that you are using the free desktop version of Adobe Reader DC and getting this error message.

Please sign out and sign back in with your current Adobe ID and password from Adobe Reader DC and check for any pending updates from Help>Check for updates. Reboot the machine after the installation of the updates.

Then try to convert the PDF file using the Adobe Reader DC.

Have you tried converting the PDF file using the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf on a different browser? Please try converting the PDF file using the URL.

Let us know your findings.

- Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Barbara,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. You can use the online URL to convert the PDF files https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf

But if you are using the free desktop version of Adobe Reader and facing the issue, please remove Adobe Reader using Acrobat cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs  Reboot the machine, and install Adobe Reader from Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution  Link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

Note: You cannot edit PDF files using Document Cloud Services, to edit a PDF file, you need Acrobat.

If you are still facing issues, please share a screenshot of the error you get so that we can determine the issue and can assist you further https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources