• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Adobe PDF Pack, asking to to subscribe again.

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for Adobe PDF Pack and to convert a PDF to Word but when I click on export I get another prompt to buy it instead of the file converting. Then if in desperation I try to buy it again it wont let me because it says I already have the product!!!!  What's going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MIFFAW,

Looking at your account information, we see that you are a subscriber of Adobe PDF Pack  How to Use Adobe PDF Pack  subscription.

Adobe PDF Pack is an online service that you can use via web browser-  https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf or

You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email under which you have subscription registered.

I assume that you have been trying to access your Adobe Export PDF subscription through wrong application Adobe Acrobat DC not Reader DC?

Please ensure that you are working with "Adobe Reader DC" not "Acrobat DC" to access Adobe PDF Pack and "Signed In" using correct email.

For any troubleshooting step, you may refer to- Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Hope this works for you.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem and none of those suggestions worked. This is ridiculous. If we can't access it, why are we paying for it??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact situation! Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johnk,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Have you tried all the suggestion provided in above response by Akki_24 ?

Feel free to update the discussion if you have further questions.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources