• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why does my pdf convert to Word option fail to convert? Error message is failed to export because storage limit was exceeded?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just bought the PDF conversion option for Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and all PDF docs i ask it to convert to word show the same error message. Error message 'failed to export because storage limit was exceeded?' Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Hi George Draws,

You also have creative cloud all apps plan ( currently canceled) on this email address. could you check if you storage available under creative cloud. Refer: Creative Cloud file storage and quota

Also, if you don't have any subscription, storage quota will be reduced to 2GB.

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi George Draws,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are getting above mentioned error when converting pdf to word, is that correct?

Would it be possible to share the screenshot of the issue with us? To share a screenshot here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Also, try exporting pdf using a web browser at this link:Adobe Document Cloud  and check if that works.

thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2018-12-17 at 14.17.47.png

HERE IS THE SCREEN SHOT IT HAPPENS TO ALL MY PDF FILES

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YOUR ADOBE DOCUMENT CLOUD DOESNT WORK - IT IS FORBIDEN - I DONT HAVE THE PRO VERSION ONLY THE FREE READER VERSION AND THE EXPORT OPTION

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the screenshot. Could you check the storage you have consumed for document cloud using this link:  Adobe Document Cloud

Refer to the  following forum threads discussing the similar topic:

How to know my current used storage on my free account?

How do I find how much storage remains in my Document Cloud?

Manage and work with your files stored in Adobe Document Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I see - as far as is possible using your suggested links - that i have not consumed any space. Not surprising as this is a recent purchase.

One link says that users of the service get 5 gig free?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi George Draws,

You also have creative cloud all apps plan ( currently canceled) on this email address. could you check if you storage available under creative cloud. Refer: Creative Cloud file storage and quota

Also, if you don't have any subscription, storage quota will be reduced to 2GB.

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources