• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Won't allow me to request signatures

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased the Adobe Cloud PDF pack at $9.99 a month. I am trying to request signatures, but this function is not working for some reason. All other functions are working fine. Every time I try to do anything related to requesting signatures, like clicking "Request Signature" or "Send an Agreement" I immediately get an error message stating Unable to process request Please contact customer support for help." I contacted customer support and they only recommended i switch browsers and clear history and cache, i did all of this but still get the same error message anytime I do anything related to requesting signatures. 

TOPICS
Fill and sign , Send for signature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response.

We have checked your account with the email address used to sign-in to the community. The service seems to be active and working fine.

Please confirm if you are still experiencing an issue in sending the document for signature.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem....

Logged in/logged out, deleted cache...all of it.

Still the same problem: "Unable to process request. Please contact customer support for help"

I appreciate your help and immediate attention.

Sincerely,

PaulaP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources