Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access token provided is invalid or has expired

New Here ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

get the error message Access token provided is invalid or has expired when trying to send a document for signature.

I've tried logging out and back in. I've tried the solution switching back to the old Adobe Sign management view. That didn't solve it. Subscription is still valid and CC details are up to date too.

Trying various times and ways an alternative error message is the following that keeps popping up now (haven't seen the above error message since):

We encountered an error while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please reload the page and try again.

If you continue to encounter this error contact our customer support.

I think it's obvious that reloading doesn't do anything.

I was able to send one document and on the second one I now get the error message.

I have had so many problems with the sign in of this account a couple of weeks ago that cost me hours and hours waiting for someone in the customer support chat to talk to me, it's ridiculous. And that was just because I changed the account's email address!

Now I'm having technical problems again. This is NOT what I expected from Adobe. I have not had so many problems that have cost me that much time with a software provider ever!

Waiting for a solution.

Best,

Natascha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Natascha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you are subscribed to Adobe Creative Cloud plan, it consists of Adobe Sign individual-level service.

The integration feature is only available with the Enterprise level service plan.

For more details, you can refer to the help link provided below

- Adobe Sign – Plans and pricing for enterprise and individuals | Adobe Document Cloud

Hope that the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines