• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign - delaying approved document to signer

New Here ,
May 16, 2024 May 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to have control of when the final document can be sent to the signer (after the document has been signed, reviewed and approved). Since I will be invoicing and expecting payment from the person immediately after I approve the document (before the online meeting ends), I would like to have control of when the final document can be sent to the signer.  I do not want it sent to their email immediately after I approve the document. Is this something that can be done with Adobe Sign?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2024 May 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, the workflow does not include delay timer options. 

Maybe something to suggest at https://acrobat.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Catherine37340829alms,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the delay in response.

Currently, the feature to delay the document from being sent for signature is not available. 

You may share your suggestion about the feature on the following page: https://adobesign.uservoice.com/forums/21617-acrobat-sign-general

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines