Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe sign Freezing

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I go to upload a document to sign using the web client I have mixed results in if it will work or not.  About 50% of the time regardless of what browser I use it just freezes when I try to attach the document.  This doesn't happen all the time, I was just wondering if it might be the hardware on my pc that is the limiting factor as my memory does appear to be maxed out when I do this.  After restarting the computer it usually works again.

I was wondering if anyone else experiences this regularly and if it might be an Adobe issue or a hardware issue?  What are the recommended system specs for Adobe sign because as far as I can tell my pc can handle it.

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Product information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aron,

Thank you for reaching out.

As mentioned above, the issue does not occur all the time, and restart does help. It does not seem to be the issue at our end, and we have not heard about this issue from other users.

Please try using the new incognito window in the Chome browser. Check if you experience the same behavior.

Also, let us know the type of documents you are uploading. Check if the issue occurs with some particular agreement type.

Let us know about your findings.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines