• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign Send is not working

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last week, I signed into Adobe as always. I went to SEND as I always do and filled out the email addresses, add the template but when I click NEXT (Preview is checked as always). I keep getting a server error message that says we encountered an error while processing your request. I noticed there was an update on September 26 and wondering if that hasn't caused this issue. So I tried different browsers, clear cache and browsing history, but same thing for days! I even tried on a different computer! I need help because I need to get these agreements sent for signature ASAp.

TOPICS
Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anna32665130giax,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble caused.

As the feature does not work on the Acrobat desktop application, try sending documents using the Acrobat Online account. Check if that helps.

Please share the Acrobat and OS version numbers currently installed on the machine. It would be helpful if you could share the screen recording, as the issue is not reproducible on our end.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Adobe Sign online. When I bought a subscription in 2020, I uploaded a couple of templates and those are the documents I use. So after I add the emails then I select a template which I believed is stored in Adobe online. However, after I sent one template as usual, then tried to send the same template to a different person then I received: Server Error: ....miscellaneous error has occurred try reloading. But it just gives me the same error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anna32665130giax,

Thank you for the information.

For testing, please check if the issue occurs only with the templates. Try using any other file other than the template to send for signature. You may send it to your alternate email address for testing. Check if you get the same error.

Please share the screenshot of the error message.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines