Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign : Stuck in a Verification Loop

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I have created an Adobe ID and requested for a Developer Trail on Adobe Sign. However after successful login to Adobe Sign I am requested for Email verification. I do recieve the Email verification email, but when I click on the verification link (/ copy link to a seperate window) I am logged into Adobe Sign and I land the same page requesting for Email Verification !

nithinprabhu_0-1637314630258.png

Any help to get myself out of this infinte loop is appriciated !

Thanks,

Nithin

TOPICS
Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a solution for this?
I'm having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jesper,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble.

Please let us know if you are trying to use the service first. Are you using the same email address you used to sign in to this community page?

That will help us to isolate your issue. Also, let us know how exactly you are trying to access the service.

It would be helpful to share the screenshots or a small video with us.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm trying to log in the same way here. Also using the same IP address. 
I'm trying to make a trial for enterprise of Adobe Sign. We already have some of your other products, so we have the AAD integration in place.
This means, that when I'm writing my email address, it will lookup in our AAD and everything seems to be ok.

However. I'm getting the need email verification page and although I've received the verification email and clicked the link (it opens a new browser window), I end up on the same page. Sorry for the language.

Jesper22940288b5ne_0-1643797397713.png

After a while, I'm able to resend the verification email. But with same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines