Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign tag aligned to right or RTL

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Team,

I'm having an issue to set the signature box aligned to the right side or if possible set it as Right-To-Left instead of Left-To-Right because the document is in arabic language. 
When I align the tag to the right and you get to sign it. The typing in the box starts from the left side and after signing the signature appears in the middle of the document. Also, I can't put spaces and then sign so it appears indented in the box.

Please find the atachment as an example.

I would really like if there is a solution to this because it is imporant for us.

Thank you

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , How to sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

مرحبا اخ هاني

للأسف، اللغة العربية غير مدعومة بشكل جيد في ادوبي ساين

من تجربتنا، تستطيع تجهيز الاستمارة او الوثيقة في ادوبي اكروبات وتعميم محاذاة يمين على الحقول. وتضع

tags

لكل حقل في خانة الاسم ووضع محاذاة يمين للحقل ومن ثم ترفع الوثيقة الى ادوبي ساين

شاهد الصورة كيف ان حقل التوقيع بالاسف وبالرغم من وضع محاذاة يمين له إلا ان التوقيع ظهر على اليسار كما انه ظهر في البي دي اف بشكل مشوه، وانتقل التوقيع الى حقل الاسم تلقائياً في اعلى الوثيقة وظهر هذه المرة على اليمين

انا وقعت بإسم (المخول بالتوقيع) ولكن النتيجة كما ترى

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 7.02.03 PM.png

بالمناسبة انا وضعت هذا

tag

لحقل التوقيع

Sig_es_:signer1:signature 

لاحظ بأنني قمت بإزالة الاقواس المزخرفة في اول وآخر التاغ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

الافضل ان يستخدم الشخص الموقع، صورة التوقيع إذا كان يهمه مظهر التوقيع بالعربي ولايقوم بطباعة اسمه بالحقل

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines