Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assistance Needed for Placing Signature Fields via Adobe Sign API

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2024 Sep 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm a developer currently working with the Adobe Sign API. My goal is to programmatically place signature fields in a PDF using the API for multiple signers, but I need to confirm if certain functionalities are available before committing to a paid plan.

Here's the situation:

1. Manual Placement of Signature Fields: I want to know if it's possible to manually place signature fields in a document (using drag-and-drop) via the API, rather than automatically having the fields placed in the PDF. I’d like to control where the signature fields are placed for each signer.

2. Account Status: Currently, I don't have a paid Adobe Sign plan. I’m exploring the API functionalities as a developer and would like to confirm if these features are supported in Adobe Sign. If a paid plan is required, could you provide details on which plan offers this functionality so I can forward it to my client?

1. Confirmation Needed Before Payment: We are willing to purchase a plan, but we need confirmation that Adobe Sign's API supports the ability to manually place signature fields in the document before proceeding with the purchase. Can you please confirm if this functionality is supported? If it is, we will move forward with the payment and API implementation.

3. Support for Query Submission: I was advised by Adobe support to post my query here, as they are awaiting responses from the senior team. Could you also guide me on the best place to submit technical queries related to this issue?

Any assistance or guidance from the community or Adobe team would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , How to sign , Self sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?