• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Log in

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why have I received maintenance indications for two days and am therefore unable to use the Adobe Sign app to send a letter for signature to my client.  I am really frustrated and there does not appear to be any way to speak with a Support team member from Adobe to address my problem.  I get a maintenance message.  I get a message that appending my document is not allowed.  I get logged off automatically.  Really frustrating, Adobe!

TOPICS
Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of the error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2023 Aug 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Expert31566027qdnd,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble.

We have checked your account with the email address used to sign in here in the community. It shows the account is active and working fine. Please try clearing the cache and cookies for the browser. Or try opening the account in the new incognito window on Chrome browser.

If you still experience any issues, let us know. We will get this checked.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines