• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Created contract with a signature block set for 'Sender' (me) to sign, how to position signature block?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a contract with signature field for my client and another signature field for me as 'Sender'.

When I send the PDF via Adobe Sign via 'Send for Signature' from within Acrobat Pro CC, all goes well with client executing her signature, but when the contract reverts back to me, Adobe Sign places a signature block at the bottom of the PDF document and ignores the signature block I created elsewhere within the document.

I've specified the signature document with the following parameters:

Participant Role: Sender

Signer's Email: my email

Common Properties: Required

How can I designate the signature block so that Adobe Sign will correctly require me to place my countersignature in the specific area I wish to apply it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi toshitazawa

Before sending the document please double click on the Signature block, assign the first Signature block to "Signer 1" and the second Signature block to "Signer 2" and make both signature blocks "required".

Now while sending the document add signers email address first followed by your email address and then send the document.

Let me know if you still experience any issue.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines