• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eSign document rendering issue in iframe

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am displaying documents to sign within an iframe and have found a PDF that doesn't render correctly in Chrome and Firefox (Edge and IE are OK). Once loaded the document is zoomed out and the top portion is cut off and can't be scrolled to.

I've also noticed that the "Start" labels don't appear correctly either. If I navigate to the URL directly (outside of the iframe) the document is rendered correctly.

How do I determine what it is about this particular document that is causing an issue? It doesn't appear to contain form elements etc and all other documents I've used so far work as expected.

Error in Chrome & Firefox, can't scroll to top of the document

Cannot scroll to top of documentCannot scroll to top of document

Expected result in Edge & IE

Expected renderingExpected rendering

Can scroll to sign positionsCan scroll to sign positions

TOPICS
SDK , Self sign , User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All I can find is that within the iframe in Chrome etc there is a style applied  with a margin of -1 which hides the document behind the toolbars

<div id="document" class="clearfix prcnt-100" style="margin-top: -1px; margin-bottom: 102px; margin-left: auto; width: 849px;" data-original-title="" title=""></div>

In IE it's margin-top: 95px

<div id="document" class="clearfix prcnt-scroll"  style="margin-top: 95px; margin-bottom: 102px; margin-left: 70px;" data-original-title="" title=""></div>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines