• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get to my Dashboard E-Sign

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i go to www.echosign.com to sign in and send doucments for signatures. It doesnt always take me to the dashboard, it takes me to the generic Adobe page and I dont know where to go from there.  How do I sign in to  go straight to my dashboard, or what is the process to get there?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

THE MANAGE PAGE IS BACK!!

In the "for signature page" there is a small button on the upper right hand side that reads" Adobe Sign Manage"! Click it.

We're back in business!!!!

Thank you Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got the information from the Adobe support, that the correct link to the "Adobe Sign" Dashboard is now: https://na1.documents.adobe.com/account/home But it's still not pusblished on https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign.html or anywhere else. Insane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fantastic This is the link i needed, Theirs now Dash Board Tab at the Top  I'll have to Bookmark this like or create a desktop link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be one of the worst UXs online - speaking from someone with conversion experience and 10+ years in digital.

Thanks for wasting 20 mins trying to use a service I pay for!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This the stupidest interface for a paid service ever I mean really stupid like really stupid it makes me want to rethink everything else about Adobe how could make it so hard to use a service that you are paying for monthly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue I cannot believe how hard it is to find your stupid dashboard!  I'm LOGGED IN yet EVERY link is just trying to sell me on the product.  I spent 15 minutes yesterday before finally giving up and just sending a contract by email on PDF because I could not find how to get to the dashboard!  I've never seen a product so complicated or confusing to get logged into.  We were on a trial for DocuSign but ended up going with Adobe, but as soon as our 1 year term is up in 6 months we are going with DocuSign as this interface is horrible.

Even when you do get to the dashboard I love how it's all squished in the middle of the page, about 6" wide leaving 6"+ of white space on both sides of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. I'm here for the exact same reason. The experience completely blows. I can't find a link to the dashboard. I can't get to the view that shows the actual product functionality that I'M PAYING for. Pathetic. Hello DocuSign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Their staff hasn't commented since 2016? Wow. I'm using a trial version and may just go to an alternative solution. I had to google "How to sign into Adobe Sign" just to find out how to get to the login page. No response since 2016 just means this will never change and the interface will never improve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, that login page doesn't work if you use Google for signing in.  You have to go to the main Adobe.com site, sign in with Google, then go to https://na1.documents.adobe.com/account/home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We just cancelled out Adobe Sign account and moved back to DocuSign.  Absolutely ridiculous that any time we want to send out an agreement we have to spend 5-10 minutes hunting to find the link to log in.  Then when you think you found it, it is actually just logging you into your Adobe account page where it shows you subscribe to Adobe Sign, with still no link to login to it anywhere. 

The best part with this is that Adobe product managers are probably all over there thinking their product is so great, and trying to push the sales team to sell more etc, when meanwhile there's a MAJOR issue preventing customers from actually using their service.  Poor sales reps at Adobe, working hard to sell something that is basically broken that no one seems to know about, or care about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link https://na1.documents.adobe.com/account/agreements  doesn't send you to the Adobe Sign Dashboard anymore. It sends you to Adobe Document Cloud which is not the same at all. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with the person that stated:

"I would consider the ability to see the dashboard from the old version a critical functionality, based on the comment from meenakshin83966505, "All the Adobe Sign functionality that you are used to is still available within this new unified user experience and all of your data is also still accessible from the new User experience," where is this functionality to visibly see the dashboard now? In addition, where is the streamlined list of documents organized by pending, signed, cancelled?"

Further - i keep getting error messages:

Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 11.04.15 PM.png

and frozen access:

Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 11.19.59 PM.png

Worked really well until a couple of days ago.  Previous version was great and Dashboard was very helpful.  This one - not so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would add that it does not seem that the "document library" is accessible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is even more strange, some users (people who have full CC licenses) can get to the old dashboard. If you just have Adobe Sign or Acrobat DC license, you can't get there. It keeps redirecting you back to the useless document cloud screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the full CC license and I cannot access the dashboard either...incredibly frustrating when business needs to continue. I don't care about the new interface, I just NEED my signed documents. Not just the most recent...ALL OF THEM!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They removed the dashboard access for all licenses as of today. yesterday there was a button in the left column that took you to the dashboard, now it's missing. Here is a screen shot of the button that was there up until today.

Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 4.50.36 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe AI,

Please pick up on the following keywords:

eSign Document Cloud User eXperience sucks!

Update tutorials to reflect whats under the hood of this new counterproductive document cloud interface.

Google search Adobe Sign alternatives-EchoSign DropBox

Customer satisfaction = NONE

Request human intervention

profits suffering

Control ALT DEL

Clear browsing data not working,  still missing

Fix NOW!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, been using EchoSign for years....   now I'm logged into Document Cloud. ALL of our agreements are gone, can't find them. We cannot log into the old dashboard at all and naturally we need an agreement we had stored in our dashboard for a meeting and don't have access to it.  Thanks Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New service, great.   Where are the last 10 years of my AGREEMENTS? That's all that matters at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

somerandomdudenamedbrad​ I am having the same issue. Let me know if you find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still NONE of my historical documents are found anywhere in my account. Going on 4 business days now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THE MANAGE PAGE IS BACK!!

In the "for signature page" there is a small button on the upper right hand side that reads" Adobe Sign Manage"! Click it.

We're back in business!!!!

Thank you Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hooray!

Here is the link to your dashboards:

Adobe Document Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOT QUITE FOR ME!  Still glitchy and still getting error message:

Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 6.13.59 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still glitchy.  When trying to edit a template - it bounces me and then becomes "unavailable".  Or when trying to create a template - same result

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines