• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Set Runtime Variable

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a template set up in Adobe Sing for Salesforce, and on the agreement template Recipients tab I click the "Add recipient from object or run-time variable." I click that and select "Runtime variable" in the dialog that pops up. What do I put in the Variable Name field? Where does that value get set?

TOPICS
SharePoint and Salesforce integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The runtime variable name can be anything you like. You just need to reference the name when loading your agreement. In my example below, the Id in for the runtime variable references a supplementary document stored in Salesforce.

Runtime Variable Name = Agreement123

When loading the agreement from a custom button you would use: 

{!URLFOR('/apex/echosign_dev1__AgreementTemplateProcess', null, [masterId=CustomObject__c.Id,templateId='abcdefg123456', Agreement123='1234566789']) }

You can also have multiple attachements. So if you wish to add another variable e.g. TermsConditions.... you would add it to the string. E.g. 

{!URLFOR('/apex/echosign_dev1__AgreementTemplateProcess', null, [masterId=CustomObject__c.Id,templateId='abcdefg123456', Agreement123='1234566789', TermsConditions='12324324234']) }

These runtime variables are easiest to set when you reference a Salesforce Id. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I am geeting this error if I am adding run time variable into my url can any one help me with this.

Url - {!URLFOR('/apex/echosign_dev1__AgreementTemplateProcess',null,[masterId = Quote1__c.Id , templateId='a4kxxxxxxxxxxx , SenderEmail1 = User.Email])}

Error - Insert failed. First exception on row 1; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Title]: [Title]

Thankyou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2024 Sep 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you get a solution on this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines