• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to sign on someone's behalf in specific spot?

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am wondering how to sign on behalf of someone when selecting "I Need to Sign (Last)".  Whenever I choose this function, I can only sign for myself and only at the very bottom of my agreement and not actually in the spot where a signature should be.  Any advice for how to sign on someones behalf after the document has already been signed AND how to add the signature and other fields where it needs to go and not just where EchoSign places it (at the bottom)?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Hi Alyssat4,

As a sender if you are signing as last, then once all signers ( entered in To field) have signed the document, you can then go ahead to esign the document. Now, in order to sign at particular position, you would need to manually place signature fields in document by going to preview page by checking "Preview, Position Signatures or add form fields" in Send tab.

Regarding Sign on behalf, what exactly are you trying to accomplish as when you check "I need to Sign" as Last, you would be

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alyssat4,

As a sender if you are signing as last, then once all signers ( entered in To field) have signed the document, you can then go ahead to esign the document. Now, in order to sign at particular position, you would need to manually place signature fields in document by going to preview page by checking "Preview, Position Signatures or add form fields" in Send tab.

Regarding Sign on behalf, what exactly are you trying to accomplish as when you check "I need to Sign" as Last, you would be signing with your own email address only.

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines