• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrect typed signature

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a 2 web forms with a form filler and 2 approvers.  I posted the forms on my website and they were working perfectly for a couple of weeks.  Then one day one of the approver's TYPED signature changed and subsequently all of the other web forms with the same email address changed to this same incorrect typed signature. I don't know how this happened but somehow this incorrect typed name is associated with the email address of one of the approvers.  The typed signature changed on the 1st form and then a few days later it changed on the 2nd form.

Kathy Matthews (incorrect)

Shelby Hollins (correct)

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi clorodet20607,

Thank you for reaching out.

As mentioned above, the signature added by one of the signers got changed in all the documents showing the correct signature before. Is that correct?

Did you check with the signer to confirm the signature type?

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of how it used to appear and how it appears now? Please share the screenshot in a private message. You may initiate a private message using the envelope icon at the top right corner of this community page. 

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines