• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge My two Accounts

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2024 Apr 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I upgraded my account to an adobe acrobat pro account, but did it on the wrong email account, and Now I have 2 accounts, one with an adobe acrobat pro plan and one with a photography plan, I want to merge these accounts & plans into one, as my two seperate plans double up on the services I have, Can someone help?

TOPICS
Product information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2024 May 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Renee36794163hl6n,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the delay in response.

If you have subscriptions listed under two different email addresses, you cannot merge them. You will need to cancel the subscription from one account and then purchase it from the other account.

You may also refer to the following help document to make changes to the account: https://adobe.ly/3VhJ3nI

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines