Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Microsoft Teams integration not working - "invalid user id"

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm trying to configure approvals in Microsoft Teams and use Adobe Sign.

When I click the log-in button it takes me to the following screen where I input my email and a "Sign in with Adobe ID" button appears:

maxtayloruk_0-1664397476122.png

Then I sign in with the normal Adobe ID sign in (the one with the adobe stock photo in the background).

It then just takes me to a blank page:

maxtayloruk_1-1664397542927.png

If I click sign in on the blank page's navbar it takes me to the Adobe Sign login which I can then input my email and a "Sign in with Adobe ID" button appears again. Again it redirects me to the usual Adobe ID page and then redirects me to the Acrobat Sign dashboard:

maxtayloruk_2-1664397695511.png

Then if I go back to teams and try again to initialise Acrobat Sign, a red banner appears with the test "invalid user id":

maxtayloruk_3-1664397819525.png

Then If you try and log in again it just does the same thing and doesn't authenticate with MS Teams.

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong so your help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

-Max

TOPICS
Configure accounts , Login issues , SharePoint and Salesforce integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi maxtaylor.uk,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please refer to the information provided o the following help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/integrations/microsoft-teams-user-guide.html

Let us know the Adobe sign service plan you are using. We have checked your account and cannot locate any Acrobat Sign account. 

Are you using the same email address for Acrobat Sign that you have used to sign in here in the community?

If you are using any alternate email address, please check if you can sign in with that email address to the Acrobat Sign web application. 

Let us know if it works fine.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines