• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Password Permission?

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2016 Jul 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a signed document that I want to put into the file with the request so I have one neat file. But when I go to add it I get the message that it is requesting the Permission Password before I can proceed. What is this and where can I find it because I don't see it anywhere in my account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 14, 2016 Jul 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi richardh87804075,

Could you please elaborate more about your issue?

Are you trying to upload a Signed document in Adobe Sign environment to send it out for signature or you are trying to Sign a document sent though Adobe Sign that required password?

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2016 Jul 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Thank You for your help.

What I am trying to do is merge several pdf documents together into one file [merge] The signed documet is the only pdf that is asking for a permission password. What is this permission password that it is asking for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 19, 2016 Jul 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi richardh87804075

Could you please share the screenshot of the page where it is asking for the password.

Also, are you combining the documents in acrobat application or you are directly uploading all the documents in the Adobe Sign environment?

Please be informed if there is a password implemented on the document then it won't be possible to upload it in the Adobe Sign environment as Adobe Sign doesn't work on the password protected documents.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines