• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Secret that Adobe is hiding from us .... I found it

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the old dashboard. Adobe sent me an email about it, but is near impossible to find!

So here it is.

Step by step with photos. (just a note to Adobe - We like step by step with photos!

Step 1 - Make sure you are "logged in" and at "Home" (see arrow) You know, the new confusing interface that was designed by the Windows "Zune" guy

0s2.jpg

Step 2 - The tricky part - Click on the "For Signature" This is the part I forget! Do not forget it, or you will be looking and cursing me forever!

0sign.jpg

Step 3 - The really tricky part. Look way over to the right, I said way over and look for the smallest little toggle switch. Toggle it!

0sc.jpg

Step 4 - Sing with me Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah

0sw.jpg

Step 5 - Now we can all get back to work!

Step 6 - This info is working and correct as of October 11, 2018 at 5:31 pm PST!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! The Adobe person who monitors this page posted an answer but your screenshots are easier to see exactly what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines