Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature field is not getting added using Power Automate

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I am trying to send a PDF document for signature via Adobe Sign from Power Automate. Nothing is complicated, just a simple flow. But my issue is that the signature field is not getting added by default. I have seen in Adobe Sign documentation that Signature field will get added by default. But in my case, it is not happening.

But I tried to send via the direct Adobe Sign website page, and from there, signature is being added and everything works fine.

Any help is useful.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Send documents , SharePoint and Salesforce integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aswathy32082183aejb,

As you have a question related to integration, the experts can best answer it. I suggest you, please get in touch with our Adobe Sign Enterprise support team to get the correct information about this. If you are using the Adobe Sign Enterprise plan. You may contact them using the steps indicated in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/adobesign-support-resources.html.

You may also refer to the information provided in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/integrations/home.html. Check if that helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines